Back to All Agencies

Peppercomm, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(415) 633-3200
Primary Address
201 Mission Street
Suite 1940
San Francisco, CA 94105

Peppercomm, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (1)
Name Title State
Ann B. President - West Coast CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (415) 633-3200
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 201 Mission Street
Suite 1940
San Francisco, CA

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Gen-Z, Millennial Digital Opps: FreshDirect hires marketing leader amid spend increases (Score 50)

the brand marketing director for the GIANT Company. This hire could lead to new marketing strategies and potentially agency reviews. FreshDirect is a fresh-food and prepared meal delivery service that covers the New York City, Philadelphia and Washington DC areas. 

According to Pathmatics, FreshDirect earned 1.1b impressions YTD through Facebook ads (64%), Instagram ads (22%), desktop video ads (11%), mobile video ads (2%), mobile display ads (1%) and desktop display ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,, and It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense and The Trade Desk onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $10m on digital display ads YTD, a huge jump from $1.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell 42% from $3.6m in 2019 to $2.1m in 2020. 

Sellers-- FreshDirect's grocery delivery services most likely appeal to Gen-Zers and millennials. It seems this company is targeting these demographics, considering it allocated the majority of it marketing dollars towards social media sites Facebook and Instagram. It also invests in OOH ads, per Kantar. The company has been aggressively increasing spend so far this year, and I see no sign of it slowing down anytime soon. Sellers should contact FreshDirect to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, new CMOs are the most common indicator that a company will review its agency roster. Start reaching out to MacDonald soon to be top-of-mind. I believe you will face competition from creative AORs Peppercomm