O'Keefe Reinhard & Paul | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
- Main Telephone
- (312) 226-6144
O'Keefe Reinhard & Paul Contacts
|Brenda D.||Chief Operations Officer||IL|
Sample of Related Brands
|Thomas O.||Founder & Chief Executive Officer||IL|
|Matt R.||Creative Founder||IL|
|Nick P.||Founder & President||IL|
|Rahul R.||Chief Client Officer||IL|
Burger King announces "Reclaim the Flame" plan (Score 59)
- The company is devoting $120m in extra funds toward the marketing budget, $250m for restaurant technology & kitchen equipment, and $30m to bolster its loyalty program.
- Modernize the brand to help it reach a younger and more diverse audience.
- BK also hopes to improve its brand image and marketing message.
Recent sales leads:
- We told you about BK's new CDO inApril.
BK's target demographic: Gen-Zers and millennials with a male skew
Broadcast insights (TV ad creative spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: BK spent nearly $117.3m on national TV ads YTD, a slight (4%) increase from $113.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- Last year: Full-year spend decreased by 13% from $215.1m in 2020 to $187.2m in 2021.
- 2022 ad programming: It placed ads during programming such as NBA Basketball, NFL Football, Friends, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and SportsCenter.
Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: BK spent around $43.9m on digital display ads YTD, a 74% increase from $25.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- YTD data: 3.5b impressions via desktop video (54%), Facebook (19%), mobile video (14%), Instagram (10%), Twitter (2%), and desktop display (1%).
- Last year: Full-year spend jumped from $15m in 2020 to $33m in 2021.
- Ad location: It placed 100% of these ads directly onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com, and espn.com.
Additional channel insights (print, radio, local broadcast TV, and OOH media analysis)
- BK also invests in OOH, print, radio, and local broadcast TV ads.
Current agency roster:
- PHD USA: media AOR
- O'Keefe Reinhard & Paul: creative AOR
- 360i: social AOR
- Alison Brod: PR
- Code & Theory: creative/digital
- Jones Knowles Ritchie: creative
- MullenLowe U.S. Boston: creative
Resources: broadcast insights estimated by Kantar data.