Young & Laramore | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: full service
- Main Telephone
- (317) 264-8000
Young & Laramore Contacts
|Trevor W.||Principal & Executive Creative Director||IN|
Sample of Related Brands
|Bryan J.||Principal & Group Creative Director||IN|
|Shannon Q.||President, EchoPoint Media||IN|
|Tom D.||President & Chief Executive Officer||IN|
|Brad S.||Chief Financial Officer||IN|
Millennial, Gen-X Opps: Wolverine Worldwide restructures brands, leadership to fuel growth (Score 25)
- To do so, the company shuffled its group structure into three brand segments and assigned new leadership to each:
- Active Group --
- New segment president: Chris Hufnagel, who joined WW in 2008 and was most recently the president of Merrell
- Work Group --
- New segment president: Tom Kennedy, who joined WW in 2015 and was most recently the president of brands such as Bates, HyTest, and Harley-Davidson Footwear
- Lifestyle Group --
- New segment president: Katherine Cousins, who joined the company in 2021 as the president of Sperry, Keds, and PRO-Keds
- Active Group --
- Reach out soon to offer high-ROI solutions for advertising in the future.
- The company will likely:
- Start ramping up spend for each segment
- Continue shifting its ad strategy and increasing spend
- Consolidate several duties under one agency partner following a recent roster shift (more below)
- Target demographic:
- Millennials and Gen-X
Additional spending insights:
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: WW has spent approximately $18.7m on digital ads YTD.
- YTD data: So far this year, the company has earned around 2.5b digital impressions via Facebook (34%), Instagram (27%), desktop video (18%), desktop display (17%), and mobile display (3%) ads.
- WW has placed this year's desktop video ads site direct onto YouTube (92%) and Twitch (8%).
- Top site destinations for this year's desktop display ads include yahoo.com (12%), popularmechanics.com, runnersworld.com, wired.com, and weather.com.
- Last year: In 2021, WW spent roughly $20.3m on this channel, 31% more than the roughly $15.5m spent in 2020.
- Additional channel insights
- The company utilizes print, search, and OOH.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: Get in touch sooner rather than later, if you haven't yet done so, to see if WW consolidates creative, digital analytics, PR, and/or social media management services under one agency partner.
- We haven't heard of any roster shifts since September 2022, when WW appointed as its global media AOR, improving efficiency by consolidating media duties under one AOR.
- Current agency roster:
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Kantar.