Mediahub Global Boston | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: media planning & buying agency
- Main Telephone
- (617) 226-9000
Mediahub Global Boston Contacts
|Carrie D.||Chief Investment Officer||MA|
Sample of Related Brands
|Drew W.||Global Chief Growth Officer||MA|
|Sean C.||Chief Executive Officer - U.S.||MA|
|Laurel B.||Chief Creative Media Officer||MA|
|Lucia C.||Associate Director, Paid Social||MA|
Male Millennial, Gen-X Opps: Twitch taps new CMO, makes first foray into national TV (Score 71)
- She joined the company in April 2018 and was most recently its marketing and communications SVP.
- Before joining Twitch, Delphin led the global marketing for mobile and social gaming company Zynga.
- Delphin succeeds Doug Scott, incumbent since October 2019, who has taken the role of chief customer officer.
- While Scott will now continue leading Twitch's international teams, Delphin will handle the strategic direction of the company's brand marketing, creative, growth and media, integrated marketing, PR, and social media teams.
- The company will likely:
- Increase ad spend
- Seek new agency partners
- Target demographic: millennial and Gen-X men
Additional spending insights:
- Broadcast insights (TV ad creative spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: So far this year, Twitch has allocated roughly $10.3k toward national TV commercials.
- Last year: The company didn't utilize this channel in 2021 or 2020.
- 2022 ad programming: Twitch's 2022 commercials have aired during shows such as Dark Side of Comedy, Betraying the Badge, Shutter Island, A League of Their Own, and Killer Kids.
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: The company has spent approximately $901.7k on digital ads YTD, less than a third of the approximately $3.5m spent by this point last year.
- YTD data: So far this year, Twitch has earned around 142.8m digital impressions via desktop display (38%), Twitter (25%), Instagram (15%), desktop video (9%), mobile display (7%), mobile video (4%), and Facebook (2%) ads.
- Top site destinations for this year's desktop display ads have included fandom.com (21%), oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com, reddit.com, youtube.com, and nhl.com.
- Last year: In 2021, the company's estimated full-year spend of $4.5m reached only half of that of $9.1m in 2020.
- Additional channel insights
- Twitch also utilizes print and OOH.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: CMO hires often precede agency reviews, so contact sooner rather than later to remain top-of-mind.
- Current agency roster:
Insight Sources: Broadcast insights estimated by Kantar.