Back to All Agencies

Hill+Knowlton Strategies | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: public relations, full service

Main Telephone
(212) 885-0300
Primary Address
466 Lexington Avenue
Fourth Floor
New York, NY 10017
USA

Hill+Knowlton Strategies Contacts

Contacts (5/12)
Name Title State
Tomasz K. Chief Operating Officer & Chief Strategy Officer NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 885-0300
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 466 Lexington Avenue
Fourth Floor
New York, NY
10017
USA

Christopher P. President - WPP Global Team Ford Communications NY
AnnaMaria D. Global Chairman & Chief Executive Officer NY
Andy S. Global Chief Financial Officer NY
Laurie R. Global Chief People Officer NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
*** ****** ******* Public Relations 2017 present *
***** *** creative, public relations, social 2011 present *
******* ****** public relations unknown present *
******* Creative unknown present *
****** ********* Public Relations 2014 present ****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-X, Millennial Female Media Opps: Walgreens Boots Alliance loses top marketer (Score 52)


Good Eggs. Mehra joined WBA as the company's first global CMO in January 2019, and he was given CCO responsibilities in July 2020. It is unclear if WBA plans to fill Mehra's void with a single hire or if it will hire a separate global CMO and CCO. Keep an eye on this company, as Mehra's replacement will likely incorporate new ideas and strategies to WBA's marketing strategy. 

In other news, WBA wrapped up the review we told you about in May, by retaining WPP as global marketing and communications AOR. This deal is set through 2022, so you can mark it on your calendars and start reaching out again next year. This account is reportedly worth around $600m. 

According to iSpot, Walgreens has already spent $15.4m on national TV ads this year. It placed ads during programming such as "Ed domo del dinero," "NFL Football," "Today With Hoda & Jenna," "Today" and "The Golden Girls." Full-year spend equaled $106.9 in 2020, a 5% increase from $101.5m spent in this channel in 2019. 

Magellan reports Walgreens placed around 75 podcast ads over the last 365 days. 

Per Pathmatics, so far in 2020, Walgreens earned 389.6m impressions through desktop video ads (48%), desktop display ads (17%), Facebook ads (16%), Instagram ads (15%) and mobile display ads (4%). It placed the majority (80%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, yahoo.com and finance.yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (20%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, listenonrepoeat.com, yourdailydish.com, medicalnewstoday.com and foxnews.com. It already spent around $2.8m on digital display ads in 2021. Full-year spend equaled $37.8m in 2020, a 52% increase from $18.3m spent in 2019. 

Sellers-- Walgreens seems to primarily target Gen-X and millennial women. It reaches these demographics through national TV and digital display ads. It increased spend in both channels last year, so it will likely continue spending at this level in 2021. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast ads, per Kantar. Please use the location finder here, to see where you may be able to provide local ad space. Sellers should reach out offering relevant ad space. Keep in mind, these strategies may change once it finds a new global CMO. 

Agency & martech readers-- WBA works with WPP agencies Wunderman Thompson on marketing. Remember, WPP holds this work through 2022, so be ready to reach out next year.