Back to All Agencies

Mother NY | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(212) 254-2800
Primary Address
595 11th Avenue
New York, NY 10036
USA

Mother NY Contacts

Contacts (5/22)
Name Title State
Peter R. Partner & Chief Executive Officer NY
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 254-2800
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 595 11th Avenue

New York, NY
10036
USA

James F. Partner - Mother NY NY
Charlie M. Chief Strategy Officer & Partner NY
Paul M. Creative Chairman & Founder NY
Michael R. Chief, Staff NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
***** ****** ********* ******* Creative 2022 present ********
**** ****** ********* Creative 2017 present *
**** & ******'* Creative, Digital 2020 present *******
******* ********* *********** (***) Creative 2016 present *
********* ****** Creative 2016 present *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-Z, Millennial Momvertising Opps: Target kicks off largest advertising push of 2021 to date (Score 62)


social, audio, print, display and OOH. It also includes one 30-second spot, three 15-second spots and several 6-second sports with more coming later in the year. This will be Target's second biggest advertising push of the year, only trailing its holiday campaign. Target worked with Mother and Essence on the campaign. 

According to Pathmatics, Target earned 10.4b impressions through Facebook ads (30%), desktop video ads (26%), Instagram ads (16%), mobile video ads (14%), desktop display ads (9%), Twitter ads (4%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed the majority (96%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com and whowhatwear.com. It placed the remainder (4%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, fandom.com, buzzfeed.com, popsugar.com and weather.com. It spent around $88.2m on digital display ads YTD, a 66% increase from $30m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased 13% from $112.3m in 2019 to $127.8m in 2020. 

Magellan reports target placed about 780 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, Target spent around $65.6m on national TV ads YTD, a 15% increase from $56m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped 15% from $207.5m in 2019 to $238.3m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "Good Morning America," Despierta America!," "College Basketball," "Friends" and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives." 

Sellers-- Target mainly tries to reach millennial and Gen-Z moms through digital display and national TV ads. It has been increasing spend in both channels. Target invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads as well, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to secure possible last-minute campaign ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- Target has a crowded agency roster made up of PR shops Periscope serves as the social and experiential AOR. Keep reaching out to the new marketing leader Cara Sylvester to see if you can provide any of your services.